Feb 1, 2016

Perfect Chemistry & a Call

Since Facebook keeps changing the rules and making it harder for fans to get the news about what is happening with what we are following I have set up a special fan chat group for all of us, where you are sure you don't miss any of the news - get special freebies and coupons and we can have fun chatting and showing our pages. If you wanna join us just click on the link -> HERE


Today is BNP-day that means loads of new coordinating products in the store and all for $1.00 each.

This month I had fun doing a Perfect Chemistry theme for you - so make sure you show that person that you have Perfect Chemistry with that they are something special.













 
In February I am hosting the Alpha/Font Challenge and I hope you will join the fun and make a page for the challenge - you can find all about it here

My sweet description writer have been promoted at her work and I am looking for someone who would like to be doing my descriptions - is that you? Send me a mail with a description for the Perfect Chemistry kit to SusDesigns@gmail.com before Feb 13th 2016

No comments:

Post a Comment