Jan 1, 2016

January BNP & Peacock Masquerade


HAPPY NEW YEAR!
I hope you got into 2016 in a safe and fun way. And I hope all the best to you and yours in the new year.






When the clock strikes midnight it is time to remove the masks and reveal who is behind the peacock feathers, sequins and gems, so we can party the rest of the night away to the tones of beautiful music.









For this month's BNP I went where I usually don't go.
In case you did not know I had a miscarriage last year, and have been dealing with it in my own introvert way - but when I saw the color swatch for January's BNP I knew I had to do a kit for all the Angel Babies.

1 in 4 women experience pregnancy or infancy loss. I wanted to make this kit and bundle so we can keep our small Angel Babies in our hearts. No matter if they drew breath or was lost much before that, they will always be in our mother heart and be missed in our families.





I didn't ask my CT to do any pages for this since it is very private emotions - but I will share my own page (with the text blurred)


Lastly I have 2 freebies for you - one can be found on facebook

And the other is here


No comments:

Post a Comment