Nov 5, 2015

iDSD 2015

Hello and welcome to iDSD 2015

I can't believe it! It is time for iDSD again. I am looking forward to a weekend of fun, games and sales.









This iDSD we are having a LOT of chats, games and Challenges over at Scraps N' Pieces. You can see them all here and find out how you get our amazing iDSD collab for free

I also have 3 grab bags ready for you - but you can only get them from Nov 4-8th

First up is my Build you own grab bag - where you can choose to get 7 kits or 3 bundles for just $15


Or the fluffy, cuddly Furbaby Grab bag - there are 3 products in it for just $2.00





And last but not least a tasty berry sweet Baked grab bag with 4 products that all coordinates for just $4.00




We are our families Memory Keepers and this month's $1.00 BNP products will help you make wonderful pages - with you as a star.


This weekend you can also join the SNP blog/NL/Facebook train
- find the full list of designer here

Here are my freebies for you



 
 
That was it from me - I hope you are gonna have a really great iDSD

Hugs
Sus

12 comments: