Nov 26, 2015

Happy & Black Friday Sale

Hello

Happy Thanksgiving to all of you that are celebrating today. And a happy Thursday to the rest of us.

Black Friday have reached Denmark to now, and I am gonna have an extra long day tomorrow, I am wondering how many will visit the optometrist for Black Friday, I don't think that was where I was going, but I hope to be happily surprised.









Speaking of Black Friday, we are having a great one day -50% sale

That will also be on my newest release "Happy" - after a sad and horrible November with the terror in Paris - I think we need to find time to think of the things we are happy about.












CTM Trina made some wonderful freebies for you - a cluster in my newsletter

On here on my blog you can find a wonderful quick page also by Trina

1 comment:

  1. thank you so much for the matching gifts to your beautiful new kit!

    ReplyDelete