Oct 29, 2015

One Year - Winter & 2 Freebies

Hello

I can now say I am a car owner - for the first time in my life I own my own car - and don't have to share it with anyone :D Yaaay! I am thinking of making a kit about it, but we will see.








Today is about something altogether different. Today I am releasing the last part of my One Year kits and I also made a set of calendars for 2016 and I have a HUGE bundle for you. 80 papers - 4 alphas and 400+ elements that is pretty huge if you ask me









I promise this is the last time I am gonna be showing this mini kit this year - but I really love it and it is Halloween in a few days


My new CTM Trina have made some freebies today - one is in my newsletter (don't forget DSD is coming up with loads of gifts) and one is here on the blog.




4 comments:

  1. congrats on the new car! so excited to see winter kits ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the new kit! thanks so much for the awesome freebies. Congrats on your new car! I don't even know how to drive - LOL!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you ask my sis and my son, neither do I (they where having a go at me yesterday - both of them cracking up laughing). But thanks I love my new car drives great :D

      Delete