Sep 3, 2015

Dive In - September BNP

Hi *|FNAME|*

I am having a hard time staying on top of things these days, with school starting again and loads more homework to do with DS, I long for a holiday. Do you know that feeling too?








First week of the fall months are upon us, even though I feel that I am running a little to fast, I enjoy this time of year. The sunsets are gorgeous, and the weather is easier to deal with than summer. This is also the time where all the after school programs are starting back up again, and all the SNP designer made a wonderful collection of sports kits for September's BNP $1.00 deals, you can find them all HERE.

I ended up with a collection for all of us that loves to swim. There are swimmers, journaling cards for Swim Moms and Dads, there are loads of swimming elements and also a pack of wordarts - each pack is just $1.00 until Sep 8th

















No comments:

Post a Comment