Aug 29, 2015

One Year - Fall

There are things in life that a mother does, just to please her son(s) - for me one of those things are going to a tractor pull event....so guess where I am going tomorrow.








We are almost at the first month of Autumn, so the release for this week is the next one in the "One Year" series. First we had One Year - Spring then came One year - Summer and now One Year - Fall.






I also have a freebie for you, since I had a request from my CT on some papers with a black background, so I ended up making a few for all of you


12 comments:

  1. Чудесные бумаги! Большое спасибо!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this kit! it's awesome! I love fall/halloween! thanks so much for the matching papers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you ladies :) I hope you are gonna have fun with the papers
    Sus

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these wonderful, rich dark papers! Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well I'm going with the flow here .. the first thing I thought when I saw your beautiful freebie was "wow, these are AWESOME" lol .. so, although not an original comment, it is from the heart :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Marsie - as long as it is from the <3 then it doesn't need to be original :D

      Delete
  6. These are wonderful papers!! Love 'em! Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete