Jul 9, 2015

Spa Day with freebies

Hello
There are times where I really dislike Facebook, I have been locked out for 24 hours and it is almost impossible to get a live answer from someone there. But I finally managed to get an answer and is back in again. I still have no clue why I got locked out.



Last year hubby and I had a wonderful spa weekend together and that was the inspiration for this new release, Spa Day. In the kit there are 20 papers - 87 elements - 1 alpha and what you need to get into a stress free zone. Put on a kimono and slippers, light a candle and we are ready to for a day of harmony and relaxation.




Did you miss last week's BNP sale? Well I have added it all in one big bundle for you




I also have a set of freebies today - in my newsletter you get this wordart
And here on my blog you can get this wordart

2 comments: