Jun 11, 2015

#Love

Hello

I am looking forwards to this weekend, we are going to the annual Taekwon-Do summer camp. So 3 days of training and a lot of fun together with other's that enjoy the same as we do, and also as a family. 
My son is graduating Saturday to the second highest belt level for his age-group and he is so excited and nervous. It is adorable to watch.









Weather your layout is about puppy-love, an engagement photo you wanna scrap or the love between you and you significant other, this is the kit for you. #Love is bursting with romance for both big ones and little ones. In soft hues of blue, pink, green and cream this kit can be used for all the romantic moments of life. (Part of the kit was given as a freebie during iNSD)











This week I have also released an alpha set that coordinates with last week's release Under the Sea - and I have also bundled everything up for you in case you missed it.




 
 

I made a freebie for my newsletter this week



And this one for the blog subscribers

No comments:

Post a Comment