May 1, 2015

FLASH SALES

Hello and Welcome!

I also have two special iNSD deals for you - beside the 50% sale ;) One is if you purchase $10 from my store I will give you a f*r*e*e kit. If you purchase $20 or above you get a f*r*e*e bundle.



And Friday and Saturday we are having Flash sales all day - I have just added my first Flash sale

http://bit.ly/1JFkQNn
 

Here are the events that we are hosting at Scraps N' Pieces



Now I also have a gift for you - it comes in 2 parts

Part one can be found in my newsletter and is all the elements 


And here on my blog you can get part 2 - that is the papers

3 comments:

  1. Большое спасибо -за прекрасный набор !!! Элементы-получила,а здесь бумаги не могу скачать-ошибка.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The link has expired - that is why you can't get the papers anymore. You will be able to get the papers later in the store :)

      Delete