May 14, 2015

A Space Cadet & An Alien Invasion

Hello

Today my entire family are gonna be using the Christmas gift we got from my mom, and are heading on a family trip to and historical village where we can emerge in to the stone age, bronze age and meet the vikings. Usually all of us have a blast, so I am looking forward to going again.
 
Today's release isn't much about historical sites unless you have some memories about Apollo 16 or Sputnik. We are going in to deep space or the moon with my newest kit Space Cadet. In the kit you will find 20 papers, 1 full alpha and 110 elements - for making memories of your little space cadet, an alien invasion or a visit to the space center.

 


 

Sunday I am hosting a Early Bird Speed Scrap if you would like to join me you can find me in the Scraps N' Pieces Chatroom at 9 CST. If you finish your layout in time you will get an alpha that coordinates with Space Cadet as a participation gift

I got a new CT member this week - and Robyn made this wonderful Cluster frame for you

1 comment:

  1. so adorable! thanks so much for the matching gifts!

    ReplyDelete