Apr 29, 2015

iNSD Specials and 2 Freebies

Hello and Welcome!

Finally iNSD is here again loads of fun and games, great sales and also a freebie or two, really what can make a better weekend?
 
We are starting our iNSD events today at Scrap N' Pieces - there are gonna be speed scraps, bingo, chats, a 50% sale and a scavenger hunt. The hunt am I hosting so I hope you will play along. There are a cool gift at the end so don't miss it.

I also have two special iNSD deals for you - beside the 50% sale ;) One is if you purchase $10 from my store I will give you a f*r*e*e kit. If you purchase $20 or above you get a f*r*e*e bundle.



Here are the events that we are hosting at Scraps N' Pieces


 
Now I also have a gift for you - it comes in 2 parts

Part one can be found in my newsletter and is all the elements 


And here on my blog you can get part 2 - that is the papers

6 comments:

  1. Thanks so much! Love your freebie kit - and the scavenger hunt looks like so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are welcome Connie - and yes it is pretty fun to do if you ask me. I have always loved them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for the gorgeous INSD kit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Чудесный комплект !!! Большое спасибо !!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for this gorgeous kit!

    ReplyDelete