Apr 22, 2015

I see U Wild Child

Hello

I am so looking forward to the repair man comes and fixes my washer....a week with out being able to do laundry really fills up the hampers 
This week I have a couple of releases. First up is my new kit Wild Child - a side kick to Mild Child.

There’s a little bit of “Wild Child" in all of us. We are all a little quirky, a little sassy and even a little challenging at some time or another. Just add that all together and we are a handful of fun. Check out this collection it's sure to tame the average ‘Wild Child”.

You can save 30% on the full collection



And 20% on the separate pack from April 22nd - 28th








Second is a re-release of I see U
Peek-a-Boo, I see U -- this kit is perfect for showing off your peepers. Do you need to document a Dr's visit, show off a new pair of glasses or contacts? Or do you just like to play dress up or walk around in disguise--now you can do the same to your layouts, with a cool toned version full of blues and purples and a version full of sunshine for your new sunglasses with yellows and oranges.

You save 30% on the bundle and 20% on the separate packs










Don't forget the newest Facebook freebie on my fan-page


No comments:

Post a Comment