Apr 2, 2015

Bunny N' Chick - and freebies

HAPPY EASTER - to you. 
I hope you get to have some quality time with your families. We are heading for the Zoo today, with my mom and my sis, so fingers crossed for tolerable weather
I have some goodies for you today. First up is my new Easter/Spring kit, Bunny N' Chick. It is a super sweet kit for easter egg hunts, baby photos or your generic spring photos. In the kit are 20 papers, 93 elements, and an alpha, so basically all you need for spring, with sweet bunnies and silly chicks.



 




I have also made some new $1.00 products for this month's BNP, over at Scraps N' Pieces, where you can mix and match loads of products from the designers for just $1.00 per pack this first week of April. I went with some easy to use alphas and a template pack. I hope you will enjoy it







Celebrating Easter I have 2 gifts for you today. In my newsletter you can find this super cute alpha
And here on my blog, is a gorgeous cluster made by CTM Joanna


9 comments:

  1. Thank you for the cute freebies!! Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are welcome Lis, and Happy Easter to you too

    Sus

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for the alpha & the cluster -- that chick is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are welcome Pam, I am glad you like it :)

    Sus

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Easter! the new kit is soooo adorable! thanks so much for the newsletter & blog gifts!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I tried to download the alpha from the newletter and I got a 404 error from Dropbox. Thanks for the cluster.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oops spoke to soon. I found the other newsletter with the corrected link. <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Glad you found it Kimberly :)

    Happy Easter

    Sus

    ReplyDelete