Apr 16, 2015

A Happy Home

Hi Scrappers

Time flies when you are having fun, I just noticed I have been at Scraps N' Pieces for a month now - it really didn't seem as that long, but that must mean I am happy where I am.

I have enjoyed that so many of you have joined me this month in the Siggy Challenge and I have been impressed with all the different takes on my challenge too. If you havn't been around yet, please feel free to join the fun with the rest of us.

This week I have 2 re-releases of some of my favorite kits, one is the Glorious Morning, it is more of a fall kit, but I do love the bright happy colors of this kit, it reminds me of warm sunny fall afternoons, when the earth smell of fallen leaves and the sun still has some warmth to it, my most perfect time of the year.
SusDesigns_GloriousMorning 


http://www.scraps-n-pieces.com/store/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=66_234&products_id=8750


My second re-release is an other favorite of mine, Happy Home. My home has been under renovations the past 10 years......yes 10 years and there arn't that much improvement from year to year, but I still love it and it is a happy home, with plenty of room for fun and games, that was one of the things I wanted to convey with this kit, the feel and memories of a happy home

SusDesigns_HappyHome




_prev_HappyHome 

I have added a new Facebook freebie today - so don't miss it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment