Mar 19, 2015

New store - Sale & Freebie

HUNNY I AM HOME!

I am gonna share a secret with you all - I hate having to move store. I always forget the amount of work it takes to make new previews and getting everything packaged again. But hi - I am getting closer to getting all the old kits in the store again. But what would a new store be with out a new kit, a freebie and a good sale?


You can save 40% on everything in my new store at Scraps N Pieces for the rest of the month, and also on my newest release Mild Child. This kit is a tribute to the wonderful girls out there - the one that is a great friend and have a fun and quirky
side to her. In the kit you will find 15 papers, 99 elements (39 unique) and 2 lower case alphas







Here are also some of the older kits that are in the store again










I made a gift for you that coordinates with Mild Child - you can the Mild Child Words in the store


No comments:

Post a Comment