Mar 28, 2015

3 days left of my sale

Hi *|FNAME|*

I am getting some laundry done today, tomorrow we are heading up to my in-laws - they have requested a visit from their grandson. And the request have been granted, so 3 days alone with just hubby and my cat......READING TIME!








There are only 3 days left where you can save 40% on everything in my new store at Scraps N Pieces - so don't miss this chance to stock up on some of the items on your wishlist.


I have added quiet a few new things this week - each of the show bundles also comes as single products, but the newsletter would be HUGE if I was to show you it all so I am just gonna link you to the bundles













I also have a sneak peek on next weeks release - here is my second LO of the year - I really don't take the time to do all the pages I would like, but I am very pleased with this one.....I hope you like the sneak peak
 
PS: I have a great newsletter gift next week that coordinates with the new release, so make sure you are signed up


Almost done for today, but I still have a gift for you to enjoy - a cluster that coordinates with Letters from a poppy-field


No comments:

Post a Comment