Feb 5, 2015

It's my birthday....almost

Hello

It is almost the best weekend of the year.....it my birthday on Sunday 
 
That means a great sale, and AWESOME gift with purchase. You can save 36% in most my store, and if you purchase for $10 you get my new "My Grown Up Day Bundle" F*R*E*E. If you spend $20 you get both "My Grown Up Day Bundle" AND "My Day Bundle" F*R*E*E.


I have placed both the kits and the bundles in the store, if you just wanna get them

First up is My Grown up Day - if is great for the more gown up pages, in basic coffee colors with loads of festive red and turquoise colors to spice up your pages








My other release is the My Day kit and bundle. Wonderful for kids and playful persons.






I also have a special newsletter gift, a coordinating upper case alpha

Here on my blog you can find this sweet cluster frame

8 comments:

  1. Happy birthday, Susanne! Hope you have a beautiful day & may your celebration last all weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday!! Hope your special day is awesome! love both the new kits! thanks so much for the matching gifts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Susanne!! Hope you have a wonderful special day!
    Love the new kits!
    Thanks so much for the matching freebies!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lis :) I hope you are gonna have fun with the freebies

      Sus

      Delete
  4. Happy Birthday !!!!! And thanks for the goodies :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sherry, and you are welcome :)

      Delete