Jan 15, 2015

Tennis Love - BYOC - and a blog train

Hello

We just booked our summer holiday for this year. 1 week in France.......let's hope that the words "Je suis Charlie" is not some we are gonna be using when we go.
But my heart goes out the the killed peoples families
 
Are you one of those that made the new year's resolution to loose weight, or just get a little healthier? The you might wanna take up tennis, and I have just the kit to scrap your fun photos.
This kit was the winning kit from my contest last DSD. The winner was Pam, and since she coaches tennis, that was what she wished for, and since I know a little less about tennis than I do about building a space rocket this was a really fun challenge for me.

 




Today is also the release day of this month's Buy Your Own Carryout at Scrap Takeout, with loads of $1.00 goodies, that can be mixed and matched as you like. I made a set of white space templates for you to enjoy. Remember all my templates are not available in both psd, tiff, png and page formats


This month's Wind-Back Wednesday deal is on Frosty and the coordinating packs



The STO designer has a special treat for you.....we have a blog train going, and it starts today. On my facebook page you can find this


No comments:

Post a Comment