Jan 21, 2015

Nuts 4 U *NEW CU*

Hello 


Oh it is good, everyday life it back to normal. As much as I love Christmas, I also love when it is over and I can get back to my normal everyday life. What about you?
I am looking forward to next month, it is my birthday on the 8th and then it is Valentine's day.....I can't wait to see if my son, bugs my hubby again this year so I am getting flowers, like last year.
Talking about Valentine's leads to this month's new release, it is a set of Valentine's Squirrels that are just Nuts 4 U - you are getting a boy and girl squirrel, 3 flowers, and acorn and a heart on a string and it is on sale this weekend

If you havn't started your Valentine's kit then don't forget the CU Love Brushes. The are so cute stamped on tags, or you papers for a really personal look to your kit.



I also made a Valentine's pattern to go with the squirrels in my newsletter



And also one for the blog

4 comments:

  1. Use to be we could take advantage of your great freebies with a single click. I don't understand why we have to sign up for a Drop Box account now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have no clue why that is Liz, that you have to take up with dropbox. But that is a bit of a pain if you don't have dropbox for sure

      Delete
  2. the squirrels are adorable! thanks so much for the matching gifts!

    ReplyDelete