Dec 11, 2014

Choo Choo! - Let's ride the rails

Hello

Ds and I went to see Santa Tuesday, and we had my sister join us for a holly jolly day in Elfland. Later DS was at his Taekwon-do graduation and he graduated to a green belt, and did a fantastic job with loads of focus.....making me very proud. Saturday is my turn to graduate so please keep your fingers crossed for me


Choo Choo are you ready to board the train and take a ride with me and my team? This week's release is far from all the Christmas releases, today is all about trains, and well if you are going home for Christmas by train you could use this kit. In it you will find 15 patterned papers, 85 elements and an alpha - and all of this for just $4.80 until Monday at midnight.






December's grab bag is also in the store, and as a special Christmas gift, I have revealed it all from day one, and you are still getting it for just $3.50 ALL month.

Deer Ol' Christmas - this is the time of year when we think of family. Take a minute to step back and cherish those that are “Deer” to you while enjoying the good food and good friends. While you are at it, pull out that camera and record all of your Christmas cheer and preparations




My CT member Joanna have made some fabulous freebies coordinating with Riding the rails, here in the newsletter you can get the first one



On the blog you can get one more cluster and also last Sunday's Advents Gift



2 comments:

  1. Thank you for the lovely Riding the Rails clusters -- such a cute kit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the new kit! thanks so much for the matching gifts!

    ReplyDelete