Dec 14, 2014

3rd Sunday in Advent

Hello

I did make yesterday, and graduated to cup 9 in Taekwon-Do. Not a perfect run, but I could answer all the questions, and I had a great time. So I am pretty happy with my self :)
 
Choo Choo are you ready to board the train and take a ride with me and my team? This week's release is far from all the Christmas releases, today is all about trains, and well if you are going home for Christmas by train you could use this kit. In it you will find 15 patterned papers, 85 elements and an alpha - and all of this for just $4.80 until Monday at midnight.






December's grab bag is also in the store, and as a special Christmas gift, I have revealed it all from day one, and you are still getting it for just $3.50 ALL month.

Deer Ol' Christmas - this is the time of year when we think of family. Take a minute to step back and cherish those that are “Deer” to you while enjoying the good food and good friends. While you are at it, pull out that camera and record all of your Christmas cheer and preparations




My CT member Joanna have made some fabulous freebies coordinating with Riding the rails, in my newsletter (resend in 17 hours) you can get the first one and the second you can find further down the blog



Here the blog you can get this Sunday's Advents Gift

https://www.dropbox.com/s/2jz1hbpgjrs6x87/SusDesigns_DeerOlXmasTemp03.zip?dl=0

5 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for the fun template Sus!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Congrats on moving up a level Sus. Merry Christmas to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your Tae Kwan Do achievement! Thank you for today's advent gift - I love these templates!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats! so glad you're enjoying Tae Kwon Do! thanks for the awesome advent gifts!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the great template and congratulations on making another level in Taekwon-Do

    ReplyDelete