Nov 2, 2014

DSD 04 - FB contest #2 and Blog freebie

Hello and welcome to DSD 2014 :D


I have a lot of news for you today so I hope you will take a moment to read it. First up are we having a store wide -50% sale at Scrap Takeout (there are a few exceptions)

scraptakeout.com/shoppe/Sus-Designs/

Facebook contest #2 is up, and you get to chose your dream kit, if you win - so make sure you join the fun

https://www.facebook.com/SusDesigns

November's grab bag has been released and it is a gorgeous grab bag with all the fillings you need for saying I am blessed to have you in my life. You will find a full kit inside, a pack of flowers and leaves, 3 upper case alphas and numbers, and a set of wordarts - all of this for just $3.50
(you can still find October's grab bag here)




Then we also have the bonus bites deals this DSD. Purchase one of the following older products and get a brand new bonus for F*R*E*E
If you purchase the Angel Choir kit or bundle you will get the Angel Choir quick pages for F*R*E*E

And if you purchase the On the road again kit or bundle you will get the On the road again wordarts for F*R*E*E




 



If you purchase the CU Ocean buttons you will get the CU Green buttons for F*R*E*E


And if you purchase the CU Plaids patterns 01 you will get the CU Plaids 03 for F*R*E*E


In my newsletters I have some beautiful gifts this DSD. The PU subscriber's get a mini kit that coordinates with November's grab bag


In my CU newsletter I have a FREE set of patterns


Here on my blog I have the next part of an alpha for you - next part can be found tomorrow (links are only available during DSD)




Happy DSD and happy shopping to all of you!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the lovely mini & the beautiful alpha!

    ReplyDelete