Nov 1, 2014

DSD 03 - FB contest 01 and new blog freebie

Hello and welcome to DSD 2014 :D

I have a lot of news for you today so I hope you will take a moment to read it. First up are we having a store wide -50% sale at Scrap Takeout (there are a few exceptions)

scraptakeout.com/shoppe/Sus-Designs/

I have my first facebook contest up, so if you have a wish for a special color combo for a birthday kit make sure you enter the contest and you might be the winner of the birthday kit

https://www.facebook.com/SusDesigns/photos/p.731681486912453/731681486912453/?type=1&theater

This week I am releasing November's grab bag it is a gorgeous grab bag with all the fillings you need for saying I am blessed to have you in my life. You will find a full kit inside, a pack of flowers and leaves, 3 upper case alphas and numbers, and a set of wordarts - all of this for just $3.50
(you can still find October's grab bag here)



Then we also have the bonus bites deals this DSD. Purchase one of the following older products and get a brand new bonus for F*R*E*E

If you purchase the Lost Tooth kit or bundle you will get the Lost Tooth Kids for F*R*E*E






If you purchase the Witches Roam kit or bundle you will get the Witches Roam pretties for F*R*E*E







If you purchase the CU Birds you will get the CU Banners for F*R*E*E


If you purchase the CU Ocean buttons you will get the CU Green buttons for F*R*E*E



In my newsletters I have some beautiful gifts this DSD. The PU subscriber's get a mini kit that coordinates with November's grab bag


In my CU newsletter I have a FREE set of patterns



Here on my blog I have the next part of an alpha for you - next part can be found tomorrow (links are only available during DSD)



Happy DSD and happy shopping to all of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment