Nov 28, 2014

Black Friday Sale - save 75%

Hello

I hope you had a wonderful day yesterday, whether you celebrated Thanksgiving or just had an ordinary Thursday like me.







Thursday we have started the annual Black Friday sale at Scrap Takeout and it runs until Cyber Monday with great savings each day - and today is the day with the biggest saving of the year


And I am gonna give you a special coupon for each $12.00 you spend in one purchase in my store from now and until Cyber Monday



I have also added the December grab bag in the store, and as a special Christmas gift, I have revealed it all from day one, and you are still getting it for just $3.50 ALL month.
Deer Ol' Christmas - this is the time of year when we think of family. Take a minute to step back and cherish those that are “Deer” to you while enjoying the good food and good friends. While you are at it, pull out that camera and record all of your Christmas cheer and preparations




There are also new CU products in the store this week. Just in time for your new years kit 

http://scraptakeout.com/shoppe/CU-New-Year.html

And a set of beautiful Christmas ribbons

http://scraptakeout.com/shoppe/CU-Christmas-Ribbon-Mix.html


**LAST CHANCE**

Save minimum 60% on my retiring products or make it a better deal for you and get the 5 for $5 deal or the 10 for $10 deal. You can mix and match CU and PU as you like

Don't forget that November's grab bag is still in the store for a few days more - with $14 of blessed goodies for just $3.50 - and I have revealed it all in the store for you to see




I have a CU newsletter freebie ready- it is a knot that coordinates with the Christmas ribbon mix


 As the last thing today I have a gift in my pu newsletter


No comments:

Post a Comment