Nov 27, 2014

Black Friday - Sale - A new Grabbag and a freebie

Hello

First up today I wanted to say Happy Thanksgiving to all of you celebrating with your family and friends today - I hope you are having a wonderful time together.

For all of us not celebrating Thanksgiving I wanted to take a moment and say thank you for all of the support, comments and in general great cheers I have had with you this year.
Today we have started the annual Black Friday sale at Scrap Takeout and it runs until Cyber Monday with great savings each day.


And I am gonna give you a special coupon for each $12.00 you spend in one purchase in my store from now and until Cyber Monday




I have also added the December grab bag in the store, and as a special Christmas gift, I have revealed it all from day one, and you are still getting it for just $3.50 ALL month.
Deer Ol' Christmas - this is the time of year when we think of family. Take a minute to step back and cherish those that are “Deer” to you while enjoying the good food and good friends. While you are at it, pull out that camera and record all of your Christmas cheer and preparations





**LAST CHANCE**

Save minimum 60% on my retiring products or make it a better deal for you and get the 5 for $5 deal or the 10 for $10 deal. You can mix and match CU and PU as you like

Don't forget that November's grab bag is still in the store for a few days more - with $14 of blessed goodies for just $3.50 - and I have revealed it all in the store for you to see


As the last thing if you are a newsletter subscriber I have a gift for all of you



No comments:

Post a Comment