Nov 30, 2014

Black Friday Sale & 1st Sunday in Advent

Hello

Today is a special day in my house. Today is the first Sunday in the Advent. This is the first Sunday of 4 where my son get's his advents gift.....you can guess about the excitement. I also come bearing an advent's gift for you - the first of 4







Thursday we have started the annual Black Friday sale at Scrap Takeout and it runs until Cyber Monday with great savings each day


And I am gonna give you a special coupon for each $12.00 you spend in one purchase in my store from now and until Cyber Monday



I have also added the December grab bag in the store, and as a special Christmas gift, I have revealed it all from day one, and you are still getting it for just $3.50 ALL month.
Deer Ol' Christmas - this is the time of year when we think of family. Take a minute to step back and cherish those that are “Deer” to you while enjoying the good food and good friends. While you are at it, pull out that camera and record all of your Christmas cheer and preparations


**LAST CHANCE**

Save minimum 60% on my retiring products or make it a better deal for you and get the 5 for $5 deal or the 10 for $10 deal. You can mix and match CU and PU as you like

**LAST CHABCE** to get November's grab bag - with $14 of blessed goodies for just $3.50 - and I have revealed it all in the store for you to see



As the last thing today I have 2 gifts for all of you - first is a mini kit, that you can get in my newsletter


The second one you can get here on my blog

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the beautiful add-on. Love that reindeer border!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are welcome Connie :) Merry Christmas to you

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love the template! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete