Oct 13, 2014

Snack bar is open, with a freebie

Hello
Oh what a glorious Monday morning it is.....I have a week of vacation to enjoy, and really nothing to do, but enjoy time with my family. Oh yes I also have an appointment at the hairdresser today, don't you just love me-time?
But I will share some of the goods with the rest of you. Today and today only the snack bar is open for business - loads of goodies for just $1.00 and $2.00 each.

Are you ready to create some chewy, cheesy goodness? Get cooking Italian style with this kit, it's all you need to create and "bake in the oven" - out will come a beautiful layout.. It will make your mouth water and leave you hungry for more. Today you can get the Pizza alpha and Pizza Clusters for just $1.00 each and you get the kit as this week's A'la cart menu



My $2.00 CU goodies are the CU mixed buttons 01 and 02

http://scraptakeout.com/shoppe/CU-mixed-Buttons-01.html

http://scraptakeout.com/shoppe/CU-mixed-Buttons-02.html



This week's A'la Cart menu is the Pizza kit - and you save 35% on it.





I also have a freebie for you

No comments:

Post a Comment