Oct 2, 2014

October's grabbag and 2 freebies

Hello

I just noticed that fall break is just around the corner......Almost a full week's fun with my son and my hubby - what could be better. 
 
I have a hard time getting to grips with the fact this year is almost done, that we have truly reach fall again, and that soon winter will be upon us. But let's start by celebrating fall and all it's glorious gifts. I hope you will join me this month for a Farmer's Market, in the October grab bag. In it you will find 1 full kit - 1 mini kit - 1 alpha - and a set of journaling cards all of this for just $3.50






This week's A'la Cart menu is the Fairy Fun Photo Booth kit - and you save 35% on it.

I also have 2 freebies for you first up is a stacked paper by Nancy that can be found in my newsletter



The second freebie is a desktop for October

1 comment:

  1. thanks so much, You are so awesome to share your talented gifts. Hugs Sametra

    ReplyDelete