Oct 31, 2014

DSD 02 - blog freebie 01

Hello


I have a lot of news for you today so I hope you will take a moment to read it. First up are we having a store wide -50% sale at Scrap Takeout (there are a few exceptions) 




I have a contest going where you can win 2x your purchase only during DSD


I am retiring a lot if my older PU and CU products you can find them here. While you are looking I have a special deal for you, pick 10 retiring CU or PU items for $10 or 5 for $5.00, you just add this to your cart and the 5 or 10 retiring products you would like
 


In my newsletters I have some beautiful gifts this DSD. The PU subscriber's get a mini kit that coordinates with November's grab bag


In my CU newsletter I have a FREE set of patterns



Here on my blog I have the first part of an alpha for you today - next part can be found tomorrow (links are only available during DSD)



Happy DSD and happy shopping to all of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment