Oct 23, 2014

CU news and a CU freebie

Hello
 
I have been working on an action this last month. I love word strips and labels, but I do hate to get it all centered, so now I have made an action to make it easier for all to make labels. It comes with 3 actions, that allows you to chose how much space you want around your text on the labels, easy peasy. This weekend you can even save 25% on it

The next release is a set of IKAT patterns, these are a really fun way of getting more movement in your papers, and as always they come as png, tiff and psd files.



The last new thing in the store is my new CU Just dance templates, perfect for any ballet or dance kit you might be planning. In it you will find 3 dresses, 1 pair of dance shoes, and a pair of point shoes - they also comes as png, tiff and psd files.

This week's CU A'la Cart menu is the CU plaid patterns 01 - you can save 35% on them until Sunday

Now the last goody of the day is a Halloween scull that you can find in my newsletter

No comments:

Post a Comment