Sep 10, 2014

Tea Party

Hello

I am looking forward to a nice and quiet weekend - I have the whole weekend off with absolutely no plans at all, so maybe I will find the time now to get some stuff done in the kitchen, I have heps of apples that needs to be cooked before they go bad.....and maybe also make some apple pie. Yes apple pie, that would go great with this week release.
As I said today's release would be great with apple pie, or some biscuits, today is all about tea and tea parties. Weather you are a boy or a girl it can be fun having a tea party for your dolls or teddies. Or maybe you are absolutely crazy about tea pots and then this kit would also work wonders for you. The Tea party kit contains 15 papers, an upper case alpha,  79 elements (37 unique)

You can also get the Tea Party Stacked Papers with 4 jpg paper backgrounds

As a special request I also made a boy's kit, with race cars in stead of flowers, it contains 5 papers, and upper case alpha and 21 elements (16 unique)

I even have a great special on it this month, if you get the Tea Party kit, you will ALSO get the Tea Party stacked papers AND the tea party boy for FREE




As promised I also have some freebies this week (freebies are only available for a short term so don't miss them) In my newsletter you are getting this wonderful set of solid papers (newsletter is resend Sunday)

On FB I have a wordart

And my blog you can get an alpha

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for the Tea Party freebies - they are all lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute kit - thank you for sharing the freebies!

    ReplyDelete