Sep 26, 2014

New CU Goodies and a Freebie

Hello

Is it weekend yet? My body is hurting from my last Taekwondo training....I noticed I have abs....I havn't seen those the last couple of years, LOL!
I have new A'la Cart menu this week, is is the CU Apple picking, you are saving 35% on it but only until Sunday, so don't miss it

I also have have 4 new products for you this week. I have told you this before....I love leaves and this week I have 2 set of new leaves.
And since we have reach the first day of fall I also have a new set of early fall leaves for you. These are coordinating with Early fall leaves 01

Staying in the fall mode, I also have a set of beautiful birds, what will work wonderfully with fall, winter and Christmas kit.....and also summer and spring kits really. There are 3 layered birds and 1 branch
The last new product is my new two toned layered ribbons. Each of the ribbons are layered making it super easy for you to add colors and patterns to each of the layers. There are truly hundreds of ways to use these and add your own personal touch to them.
Now the last goody of the day is a fall leave for you

No comments:

Post a Comment