Sep 25, 2014

Grab bag revealed - CT Call - Freebie

Hello

Is it weekend yet? My body is hurting from my last Taekwondo training....I noticed I have abs....I havn't seen those the last couple of years, LOL!
 
First thing today I am having a CT call :) 
Are you my new CT member than make sure I get your application at Susdesigns@gmail.com

This week I am revealing the September grab bag, and as you might have guessed it is filled with nautical goodies, here you can get a look at all of them, and they can be your's for just $5.00 - but get it before the first, because then it is gone. In the grab bag you fill find a full kit, and alpha, flairs and brads, the super cute sandy elements and wordarts






Today is also release day of last month's grab bag, so welcome back to Mi Vida Loca.

In the kit you will find 15 papers and 108 elements (40 unique)


The Chalk art contains 8 png fun wordarts - great for that extra little personal touch to a page or maybe a card to someone special


A personal favorite is the Charmed pack, I love these stringed charms, they are a great touch of whimsy


Last but not least are the alphas - 2 upper case alphas with numbers one in black and one in white. Who doesn't need an extra alpha?




I also have a freebie for you

No comments:

Post a Comment