Sep 18, 2014

Blue Jeans and A la cart

Hello

I never got around to make apple pie last weekend, I spend the entire weekend cleaning my house, and when I finally sat down to have some fun my keyboard died. So I had to go hunt for a new one.....I do not like changes so having a new keyboard is not a thing I am happy about, lol
This week I have 2 new releases. First up is actually an older set of templates that I had forgotten to add to the store when I moved to STO, but since I love them my self I thought they had to be added anyway. So check your stash before purchase :)








Second release is my new Blue Jeans kit so whether you are a little bit country or a lot of rock-n-roll, you will be able to hang out in style and have fun with this kit full of denim delights. In it is 20 papers, with cool denim textures - 1 upper case denim alpha - 95 elements (39 unique) - so this should cover all your jeans photos



Don't for get this week's A la cart menu, this week you can save 35% on the CU stitched templates

http://scraptakeout.com/shoppe/CU-Stitched-templates.html

I am looking for some new CT members, are you gonna be one of them?


 I also have some freebies this week, for my newsletter subscribers Tanni made this versatile set of journaling cards (freebies are only available for a short term so don't miss them)
 

And for my blog MariaD made this wonderful cluster frame

3 comments:

  1. Excellent kit! thank so much for the matching gifts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute Cute CUTE !!! THANK YOU :~} bunches.....

    ReplyDelete