Aug 7, 2014

I see You

Hello

Two days more and I have a week of vacation and my son is starting school next Monday, I don't know whom are more exited about Monday him or me ;)
I have a photoshoot set up with my very close friend, she has promised to take some awesome photos of DS again this year, of him when he starts school.
Some of you might know that in my everyday life I am an optometrist, and I really wanted to make a new kit since I retired my old Specs-kit.

So Peek-a-Boo, I see U - this bundle is perfect for showing off your peepers. Do you need to document a Dr's visit, show off a new pair of glasses or contacts? Or do you just like to play dress up or walk around in disguise - now you can do the same to your layouts, with a cool toned version full of blues and purples and a sunglass version full of sunshine in yellows and oranges.

You can also choose just picking the I see U kit. In it there are 15 papers - 104 elements (40 unique) and an upper case alpha

Or the awesome sunglass kit, perfect for showing of your favorite pair of sun-specs or any other summer photos you have. In the kit you will find 10 papers - 72 elements (30 unique). This is of-cause coordinating with I see U so you can mix and match

Lastly the cool I see U alpha - with upper and lower cases and numbers.

Did you pick up the August grab bag yet? If not remember this is a great value deal you are getting. There are $12.00 of goodies in it this month, and you are getting 1 full kit, 1 full alpha, and 2 element packs for just $3.50


I also have a gift for all my newsletter subscribers this week a coordinating mini kit (resend Sunday)
If you are a facebook fan you can also get this set of wordarts free

No comments:

Post a Comment