Aug 9, 2014

Helping Hands *Charity Collab*

Hello

Sometimes we all need a helping hand - and I do feel that the scrapping community is amazing at backing up each other in a time of need. This is also why I wanted to share with you this collab a lot of different designers have come together and made to help out Kim, she is facing a very difficult time as she deals with her husband's terminal illness, as well as health issues of her own. She will be left with a young son to raise on her own and unable to work.


This grab bag boasts 27 wonderful templates (one is a double-pager, so it's really 28!) Formats include PNG, PSD, TIFF, and PAGE files, all quality checked for you.  With a variety of styles, there's really something for everyone here!
 
Let's give our friend a hand.  Kim's going to have some tough times ahead.  We can't fix her situation, but maybe we can help her feel a little less alone in it!

You can find the grab bag at Scrap 'N Pieces or at Ginger Scraps 

http://bit.ly/1kpAh1

 

I made a page using my own template and the Hayride 2gether bundle

 http://bit.ly/1d7ebZD

2 comments:

  1. hi sus, what terrible news for Kim. I wish her a lot of strength!
    I bought this beautiful template grabbag so I'm hoping to help a hand a little.

    Love from Holland, Claudia

    ReplyDelete