Jul 16, 2014

Sweet babies

Hello

A really good friend of mine got her biggest wish last month, where her and her husband adopted a beautiful little baby girl, and we got to see her when we where at vacation. 
She is the great inspiration for this month's BYO-carryout kit from me. Her name is Valentina, so my kit just had to be named Sweet Valentina. So if you have a sweet baby girl too this is the kit for you, and even better you can get the full kit for only $3 or the single packs for $1.00 each. Take that for great value 

If you are thinking I don't have a girl, don't worry there will be a release for the boys too, further down


But to get started here is the Sweet Valentina's $1.00 single packs - these can be mixed with all the other July BYO-carryout products





To make it easy for you I also made a single download for all the products in one
And as promised I also have a boys version of the kit, called Sweet Valentino. To make it a little fair for all of us that have boys I also set the price on this kit to $3.00 like Sweet Valentina, but only until Monday



And I also have some sweet treats for you today made by Theresa - in my newsletter you can get a wordart

and here my blog you can find 2 borders

1 comment: