Jul 30, 2014

My crazy life

Hello
I do find my life to get a little crazy from time to time, and this new grab bag is gonna be the perfect help when I am gonna be scrapping those kind of pages, with random ramblings and fun anecdotes from everyday life. This will help you not having to search for kit after kit for pieces that will help you add a personal touch of fun to your layouts. Just take a little bit of this, add a little of that, stir it all around and and out comes this August GB perfect for doing just that....adding a personal whimsical touch to our crazy lives.
In the grab bag you will find a full kit, 2 upper case alphas, a pack of chalk art and one with charms




Around mother's day I had the Mommy Dearest as a Facebook freebie, if you missed it then it is in the store now, and it is only $1.00 until Monday. This is such a great little mini kit for mommy and me pages. There are 3 papers and 10 unique elements - so this is a great value deal.



Today is also the last chance you have to get the July grab bag for just $5.00 - then it will be gone - but will as usual re-appear later next month at normal pricing

The last thing on my plate this week is a desktop freebie

1 comment: