Jul 20, 2014

BYO Carryout **LAST CALL**

Hello

Sunday at midnight is the last day to get this month's BYO-carryout kit and this week's new release on a great sale. Since the STO shope are gonna be down for maitenens on the 21st and maybe the 22nd. You can get the full kits for only $3 each or the Sweet Valentina single packs for $1.00 each. Take that for great value!


But to get started here is the Sweet Valentina's $1.00 single packs - these can be mixed with all the other July BYO-carryout products





To make it easy for you I also made a single download for all the products in one

I also have a boys version of the kit, called Sweet Valentino. To make it a little fair for all of us that have boys I also set the price on this kit to $3.00 like Sweet Valentina, but only until Monday at midnight




And I also have some sweet treats for you today - in my newsletter you can get a wordart (make sure you are signed up it is send the last time Sunday)

and here my blog you can find 2 borders

DOWNLOAD

And a wordart

http://bit.ly/1mZQY2T
 DOWNLOAD 

1 comment: