Jun 25, 2014

*CU* Goodies for June

Hello

Wow, how fast time flies! I can hardly understand that school is ringing out tomorrow, and we are actually ready for summer vacation, I feel like it was just last week I was looking a Christmas ribbons......?!
I have some great new products this month for you.
 
Last week I released a PU Birch tree kit, and I was looking for some leaves for the kit, around digiland since Birch had set leaves when I did the kit, and I could find a million thing with Birch trees, but no leaves, so I had to postpone the release of the kit until the Birch trees had leaves here too.

So my first goody of the month is a set of CU Birch tree leaves, branch, and some seeds (there are also a mini bonus with the pack)

I also have a set of CU Floral patterns - I do think they are gorgeous, and really fabulous to use, and I hope you are gonna love them too

I also have a bundle this month, you can find the CU Kites (5 kites with different patterns, 3 tails, 1 tail bow, 4 clouds, 1 sun) and the CU Kites Patterns (5 kite and cloud patterns) in the bundle, and you are saving 30% 

I also have a special CU gift for you, that coordinates with the new CU Floral Patterns

No comments:

Post a Comment