May 28, 2014

We are going to Paradise

Hello

I am not always the fastest horse in the stable, but I finally made it to Instagram *woot* and I also figured out how to add a photo - even more *wooot* LOL! I am gonna be trying to get more photos in, maybe some sneak peeks. Let me know if you have ideas, I would love to hear. Oh also I am gonna be using the #SusDesigns - so if you wanna share I would love to see

Today I am releasing my newest grab bag - and it will take you straight to a tropical paradise. It includes: 1 full alpha A-Z, number 0-9 - 1 Uppercase alpha A-Z - 20 papers (5 are solids) - 110 elements (49 unique) - 4 Stacked frames (psd, tiff & png) - 4 Clusters (with and without outer shadows)


If you are feeling lucky you could enter my facebook sneak peek alert and win it - just saying ;)




Lastly I have a coordinating freebie in my newsletter

And here on my blog you can snag the June desktop

2 comments: