May 21, 2014

May CU news

Hello

This week Dana of Made by Keuntje and I have placed all the products from the  iNDS grabbag on sale as single products. You can still get the grabbag, and save 69% or save 20% on the single products

CU Jeans Fray action includes 1 Fray and texture action (includes 2 brushes, 1 action, 1 style)

CU Jeans elements includes 8 png elements: 2 labels, 2 metal studs, 2 pockets, 1 side, 1 strap

CU Jeans fabrics includes 6 12x12" jpg jeans fabric


CU Jeans fabric overlay includes
6 12x12" jpg jeans fabric overlays


I am still the featured designer and I am gonna have a special sale each week, where one of my CU products are gonna be on sale. This week's $2.00 special is CU Stripes 02

I also have a freebie for you in my newsletter 4 swatches ready to use

If you missed Monday's freebie here is is again

http://bit.ly/1v8Ydby

No comments:

Post a Comment