May 15, 2014

Keeping Focus - Martial Arts

Hello

My son started to Taekwondo a couple of months ago, and he really loves it. There are some rules, time to play and loads of activity just the way he like things. 
And as the scrapping momma I am I got permission to take some pics of him training, but I couldn't find a great kit to scrap them with, so I decided to make my own.I was thinking well it might not be something that other's need but was I wrong, most my CT had martial art photos that they needed to scrap *WOOOT* 

So today I am very happy to introduce you to Keeping Focus - a martial arts kit and bundle. In the bundle you get the full kit, an alpha and my favorite Build-a-fighter and as an extra bonus you also get the solid papers free











Today is also release day for the Buy Your Own Carryout at Scrap takeout. That means loads of coordinating pack for just $1.00 each until the 22nd. This month I made a set of double templates





I am still featured designer at Scrap Takeout, and this week I have En Point on sale for you. The En Point kit can be yours for $2.00 and the extra papers, alpha and wordarts is only $1.00 each


I have 2 freebies for you coordinating with Keeping Focus. For the newsletter subscribers there are this fabulous cluster by Tanni


And here on my blog 2 wordarts

http://bit.ly/1sFeanH

2 comments:

  1. thanks so much for the matching freebies! my sisters bff's daughter just started Karate and loves it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the lovely word arts!

    ReplyDelete