May 2, 2014

iNSD - 65% sale - freebies - Gift bag hunt

Hi peeps :D

iNSD is in full swing and I must admit I have been maxing out my Paypal account, so many goodies around digi land - what about you?


MY store
is on sale -65% and today only you can get a -10% extra off if you are subscribing to my newsletters
This iNSD I have teamed up with Dana of Made by Keuntje and we have made a HUGE grab bag for iNSD. So if you like Jeans and is a bit of a Fashionista this it the grab bag for you.
Dana made 3 sets of templates - one for the guys, one for the ladies and one with a miscellaneous mix of fashion items. I made an fray action, with brushes and a style, a set of overlays and a set of fabrics, and a set of Jeans elements. All of this can be yours for $5 this iNSD - making you save a WHOPPING 84%

I have this set of overlays for you in my newsletter

Dana also have a freebie on her Facebook page that you should head over and grab, don't forget to leave her a little love while you are there

When you look around the store, make sure to have a look for all the iNSD Gift bags, when you find all 10 you can send me an Email at susdesigns@gmail.com and get a prize. I might not get to you the first 8-12 hours due to time zones and work, so a little patience will be appreciated.

To make sure you don't have to look in the entire store I am gonna give you some hints to where the iNSD Gift Bags are hiding

PU Hints
1 - I am hiding
with what I hope happens to my son
2 - I am hiding where you wanna be on a summer day
3 - I am hiding with the woman with a cat and a spell-book
4 - I am hiding where we go to learn
5 - I am hiding with a little bit of luck


CU Hints
1 - I am hiding with what
kids cuddle up with at night
2 - I am hiding with the first flowers of spring
3 - I am hiding with what is green and hang on trees
4 - I am hiding where love is stamped
5 - I am hiding with something very light

Now it can hide in any of the products here is an example:
Hint: I am hiding with the cool boys
Answer: Cool Dude xxxxx
Then the iNSD Gift Bag can be in the kit - the bundle - the alpha or the.....so make sure you check all the products before answering

If you want to see the templates you can win then have a look here


And here is 1 part of my freebie to you in case if you missed the first time - you can get the rest in my newsletter and on Facebook

1 comment: