May 11, 2014

Featured designer - week 2

Hello :D

Happy belated Mother's day to all of you. I hope you all had a special and wonderful day.

I am still featured designer at Scrap Takeout, and this week I have En Point on sale for you. The En Point kit can be yours for $2.00 and the extra papers, alpha and wordarts is only $1.00 each














My newsletter subscribers also gets this cluster by MariaD


And for those that subscribes to the CU newsletter there are a CU torn edge

http://bit.ly/11bVylS

To celebrate Mother's day I have also added a new Fan freebie for everyone and a **CONTEST** to go with it


2 comments:

  1. Happy Belated Mother's Day! hope yours was awesome! Gorgeous new kit! thanks for all the freebies! I subscribe to both your newsletters, but don't see the matching freebie in the CU newsletter. just to let you know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmmm, that is a bit embarrassing......I have resend the CU newsletter with the freebie now. Thanks for pointing it out
    Sus

    ReplyDelete