Apr 23, 2014

Spring is in the air *CU NEWS*

Hi Designers

This month's goodies are in the store, and you are saving 20% on them this first weekend.

First up is my set of Spring Joy templates. There are 5 templates in it, 2 bunnies, 1 chicken, 1 bird with an egg, and 1 egg with multiple decoration possibilities. All of them comes in psd, tiff and png format



Next up is a fun set of watercolor patterns. There are 5 patterns all are painted by me, I had a blast making them, so I hope you are gonna have fun using them. They also comes in psd, tiff and png format


The last product I have this week is a new set of 7 jpg Watercolor overlays, perfect for making elements and papers. Each overlay is 12x12" 300 dpi



And I also have spring freebie for my newsletter subscribers

And here you can get Floral element

1 comment:

  1. Very cute dandelion inspired image. thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete