Apr 30, 2014

May GB and iNSD Goodies

Hi Scrappers

This week is mostly about iNSD, but I also have 2 new product that I wanted to show you before I get to all the iNSD goodies :)

First up is May's grab bag - it is filled with Emotions and it can be yours for just $3.50




I have also added May's Everyday Moments, this month you will find a fun mix of glitter and vellum. There are the EMD vellum alpha, elements, glitter styles, papers and a vellum glitter paper pack or you can go all-in and get the bundle



This month I am the Featured Designer at Scrap Takeout, and I wanted to give you a gift to celebrate that, if you spend $5 in my store in May you will get the Cherish Templates F*R*E*E


Now for all the iNSD fun - my store are on sale -65% and Saturday you can take 10% extra off if you use the code I have send in my newsletters. The coupon can not be used on grab bags and bundles

When you look around the store, make sure to have a look for all the iNSD Gift bags, when you find all 10 you can send me an Email at susdesigns@gmail.com and get a prize. I might not get to you the first 8-12 hours due to time zones and work, so a little patience will be appreciated.

To make sure you don't have to look in the entire store I am gonna give you some hints to where the iNSD Gift Bags are hiding

PU Hints
1 - I am hiding
with what I hope happens to my son
2 - I am hiding where you wanna be on a summer day
3 - I am hiding with the woman with a cat and a spell-book
4 - I am hiding where we go to learn
5 - I am hiding with a little bit of luck


CU Hints
1 - I am hiding with what
kids cuddle up with at night
2 - I am hiding with the first flowers of spring
3 - I am hiding with what is green and hang on trees
4 - I am hiding where love is stamped
5 - I am hiding with something very light

Now it can hide in any of the products here is an example:
Hint: I am hiding with the cool boys
Answer: Cool Dude xxxxx
Then the iNSD Gift Bag can be in the kit - the bundle - the alpha or the.....so make sure you check all the products before answering

If you want to see the templates you can win then have a look here


And as promised I have a freebie for you - you can get the rest in my newsletter and on Facebook

6 comments:

  1. THANK YOU ;~} Great eye catching color`s ..lol....it`s sooooo Mickey:) i luv it.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was on special request, for some amazing Disney photos :) So I am glad you like it too

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where can I find more hints on #5 Hiding with a little bit of luck? I have looked and looked - clover, ladybug, horseshoe, pot of gold and am going nuts! Please help

    ReplyDelete
  4. A second hint could be: what month is St. Patrick's day in

    ReplyDelete