Apr 9, 2014

Lost: Tooth & a freebie

Hi Scrappers

Today I - again - have 2 new releases for you - first up is Lost: Tooth. I have been saving this kit since December, just waiting for my son to loose his first teethes and now he finally have, so I had pics to scrap.
 
You can find the big money saving bundle in the store, or get each part for it self, there are the Lost: Tooth Kit, Alpha, Wordarts and Journaling cards






The second  release is a request on a set of photo masks, and since I also loves to use those I made a pack - and their might be more later



 Today have a new Facebook freebie for you

I also have a free photo-mask for you
  

3 comments:

  1. Great views. Many thanks for the mask :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very cute! This is one of my very favorite kits, ever!! Thanks for sharing your talent! :)

    ReplyDelete