Apr 30, 2014

CU iNSD News

Hi Designers

Now for all the iNSD fun - my store will be on sale -65% and Saturday you can take 10% extra off using the code you can get in my newsletter. The coupon can not be used on grab bags and bundles

When you look around the store, make sure to have a look for all the iNSD Gift bags, when you find all 10 you can send me an Email at susdesigns@gmail.com and get a prize. I might not get to you the first 8-12 hours due to time zones and work, so a little patience will be appreciated.

This iNSD I have teamed up with Dana of Made by Keuntje and we have made a HUGE grab bag for iNSD. So if you like Jeans and is a bit of a Fashionista this it the grab bag for you.
Dana made 3 sets of templates - one for the guys, one for the ladies and one with a miscellaneous mix of fashion items. I made an fray action, with brushes and a style, a set of overlays and a set of fabrics, and a set of Jeans elements. All of this can be yours for $5 this iNSD - making you save a WHOPPING 84%

I have this set of overlays for my newsletter subscribers

Dana also have a freebie on her Facebook page that you should head over and grab, don't forget to leave her a little love while you are there

No comments:

Post a Comment